On Sat. Oct 19 and Sun. Oct 20, Green Street Cafe will be offering a 6 course pairing menu featuring their new brunch items and new draft beers from Stone Brewery. Each beer has been carefully paired with some great brunch menu items to enhance the experience and flavors of each. A Stone Representative will also be at the event to give a brief education on each craft beer and pairing items.
Yes! Finally! A brunch menu paired with something other than a Bloody Mary or a Mimosa! It’s that outside of the box thinking that we love in Pasadena!
- Course 1: Corn Cakes paired with Mad River Red Ale
- Course 2: Mushroom Scramble paired Duvel
- Course 3: Scrambled Egg Tacos paired with Stone Pale Ale
- Course 4: Spinach & Heirloom Tomato Benedict Orange Avenue Wit
- Course 5: Quinoa & Eggs with Populist IPA
- Course 6: BBQ Chicken & Andouille Sausage Hash with Stone Smoked Porter
What’s not to love about this?! You kind of have to go. It’s educational and delicious.
Tickets are only $45 and can be bought now by clicking here.
There is a parking structure next to Green Street. Don’t like to pay? Park across the street in the lot. It’s two hours free. Be sure to use the crosswalk when crossing Cordova. Jaywalking tickets are no joke.